Instructions and Registration Form to Participate in the Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico Listening Session
The Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico (the “Oversight Board”) created under the bipartisan Puerto Rico Oversight, Management and Economic Stability Act (“PROMESA” or the “Act”) will hold a listening session in San Juan, next Thursday, November 16, 2017. Details regarding location and schedule will be made available shortly.
- Those interested in attending and/or testifying must complete the pre-registration form at the end of this document by Monday, November 13, 2017 at 5:00 PM. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Available spaces will be distributed based on the order in which the emails are received and up to the maximum capacity, upon which pre-registration will close. Pre-registration will be confirmed via an email notification to the same address used for pre-registration.
- On the day of the meeting, individuals who have been pre-registered are asked to present themselves at the registration table located at the main entrance and present a valid identification (valid driving license or passport).
- After passing through the check point, registered participants will continue on to the meeting room where the working session will take place.
- Registration and attendance to the meeting is non-transferable.
- No bags, backpacks, briefcases, or purses will be allowed in the room.
- Attendees must be willing to comply with a metal registration protocol to access the meeting room.