Instructions and Registration Form to Participate in the Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico Listening Session #2
The Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico created under the bipartisan Puerto Rico Oversight, Management and Economic Stability Act (“PROMESA”) will hold a listening session on the subject of Fiscal Measures in San Juan, next Thursday, November 30, 2017.
- Those interested in attending and/or testifying must complete the registration form by Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 5:00 PM. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Available spaces will be distributed based on the order in which the emails are received and up to the maximum capacity, upon which pre-registration will close. Pre-registration will be confirmed via an email notification to the same address used for pre-registration.
- On the day of the meeting, individuals who have pre-registered are asked to present themselves at the registration table located at the main entrance and present a valid identification (valid driving license or passport).
- After passing through the check point, registered participants will continue on to the meeting room where the session will take place.
- Registration and attendance to the meeting is non-transferable.
- No bags, backpacks, briefcases, or purses will be allowed in the room.
- Attendees must be willing to comply with a metal registration protocol to access the meeting room.