The Financial Oversight and Management Board for Puerto Rico created under the bipartisan Puerto Rico Oversight, Management and Economic Stability Act (“PROMESA”) will hold its 12th and 13th Public Meetings at the Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan, next Thursday, April 19 at 1:00PM and Friday, April 20 at 9:00AM.
- Those interested in attending must complete the registration form by Wednesday, April 18 at 12:00 PM. 12:00 PM. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Available spaces will be distributed based on the order in which the emails are received and up to the maximum capacity, upon which pre-registration will close. Pre-registration will be confirmed via an email notification to the same address used for pre-registration.
- On the day of the meeting, individuals who have pre-registered are asked to present themselves at the registration table located at the main entrance and present a valid identification (valid driving license or passport).
- After passing through the check point, registered participants will continue on to the meeting room where the session will take place.
- Registration and attendance to the meeting is non-transferable.
- No bags, backpacks, briefcases, or purses will be allowed in the room.
- Attendees must be willing to comply with a metal registration protocol to access the meeting room.